With our gathering gathering crowds at the Walk for Life on the streets of San Francisco, it is vital that all attending the Walk follow our code of conduct.
Please remember, the Walk for Life is a quiet and peaceful march through San Francisco. Please be 100% peaceful at all times!
- If a protestor is verbally or physically threatening, find a Walk for Life security team member (in a green vest) or a San Francisco police officer to assist you
- Do not speak to protestors
- Do not look or stare at protestors
- Do NOT threaten protestors
- Do NOT get close to protestors
- Do not reply to protestors – EVER
- NEVER, EVER TOUCH PROTESTORS
- Obey the San Fransisco Police at all times – the police will arrest anyone who disrupts the event, or anyone who breaks the law
- To maintain the peaceful and prayerful attitude of the Walk, please do not bring any graphic images of abortions to the Walk.
- Stay with your group and walk in tight formation
- Please be aware of your surroundings at all times and stay out of traffic! It is especially important to follow instructions when returning to your buses. Stay off the streets and use the sidewalks.
Thank you for your cooperation to make the Walk the wonderful event that it is!