Parking Suggestion: We advise everyone to park by either Civic Center Plaza or Justin Herman Plaza and use the shuttle buses or public transportation at the end of the Walk to return to your vehicle.
Civic Center Parking Options
Justin Herman Plaza Parking Options
- Parking Lot: Limited public parking available at Pier 3. $10 per car.
- Metered Parking Lot: Limited public parking is available around this location (25 cents per half hour, free after 6:00 p.m.
- Embarcadero Center Garages (four separate facilities): During weekdays, they charge $2.75 every half hour. Weekday evenings (5:00 p.m. to 3:00 am) and weekends (10:00 am to 3:00 a.m.) they charge $2.50 for every hour.
- Golden Gateway Garage (entrance located on Clay Street across from Embarcadero Center #2): They charge a flat rate of $2.50 every half hour. Their hours are Monday – Thursday 4:00 a.m. to midnight, Fridays 4:00 a.m. to 2:00 a.m., Saturdays 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 a.m., and Sundays 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Paid Parking Lot: Parking lot that is located on Davis St. between Broadway St. and Vallejo St.: $12:00 weekdays from 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., and $5.00 weekends and weekday evenings from 6:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
- Paid Parking Lot: Parking lot that is on the corner of Embarcadero St. and Broadway St.: $12.00 weekdays and $5.00 weekends and weekday evenings from 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m.
- Paid Parking Lot: Parking lot on Embarcadero St. and Washington St. (directly across from Pier 3): $5.00 per hour with a maximum daily charge of $12.00. Their hours of operation are Monday through Sunday 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.